[Ansteorra] Re: Help with Newsletter Article

Lori Campbell countesskat at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 12:39:40 PST 2006

> Amra said:
> Consider this:  for many years it was the running
> joke / observation that a rather large number of
> Ansteorran peers were being tempered / "grown"
> through their experiences in Moonschadowe.

LoL!  Not in a position to disagree with that one.

Just wanted to add that during my time in
Mooneschadowe, the only one who could've lain claim to
the title of "matriarch" would be HL Estrill.

Somehow she found the energy to attempt to civilize
(i.e. teaching court dancing and the gentler arts) a
whole crop of fledgling ladies who preferred to run
around in armor squeaking like rodents.  Go figure.

Somewhere there is a gerbil laughing - probably one of
those who went on to become a "Mooneschadowe
Matriarch" herself....

- Kat MacLochlainn

At the