[Ansteorra] Re: Help with Newsletter Article

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 09:21:37 PST 2006

While I agree with Estrill that the women who already are Lions qualify, I
would forward a different collective assembly, along the lines of the
suggestion for the whole parcel of wise-women from Bjornsborg:

the Moonschadowe "Matriarchy"

Consider this:  for many years it was the running joke / observation that a
rather large number of Ansteorran peers were being tempered / "grown"
through their experiences in Moonschadowe.  At the root of the causes for
this phenomenon, it is my belief that the ladies of Moonschadowe were
largely responsible for the effect, inspiring and leading-by-example in
service and in enthusiasm.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em  |   Buy my writings!:
http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen