[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 34, Issue 29

Karen ophelialarue at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 21:34:17 PST 2006

I would say not only the fine women that have already been named but also,
  Countess Valencia in Bordermarch , HE Amberlea also in Bordermarch. I have so many , I would say that almost if not all of our past Queens have had some effect on our Kingdom..... Several Baronesses current and past for any Barony...
  Lady Ophelia..

Families are like fudge...Sweet with a few nuts.
Do not marry a person that you know you can live with;
only marry someone that you cannot live without.
Children fill a hole in your heart you never knew existed.