[Northkeep] What Now?

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Fri May 18 08:02:32 PDT 2001

Well we will have to agree to disagree on the who it was to hurt, it is
merely my view that if it was not to hurt the barony then they could have
waited until our major event was done and out of the way before asking them
to step down. 2 weeks would not have made a difference one way or another.

But we do agree that we must not stop moving forward and being strong.

Derek Wilson