[Northkeep] An apology

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon May 21 23:44:56 PDT 2001

I want to apologize for my part in lowering the tone of our discussions here.
 In light of my recent exchange I've went back and re-read my postings on
this and the NR list.  I've noticed a decline in the tone and civility of
these messages.  Michael and I have carried on a private conversation in a
very frank and blunt manner.  I should never have brought that tone into a
public conversation.  I'm going to step back from these discussions until
I've cooled off a bit.
       I'd like to make one observation for what it's worth.  After his
initial posting to the NR list almost everything Michael has said has been in
response to something someone else, (usually me) has said to or about him.
HE hasn't been starting these exchanges.

Robert Fitzmorgan