[Northkeep] Why Michael? ad terminus!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 06:42:37 PDT 2001

I've been pretty quiet here as of late, and I must
speak now. You are absolutely right Kevin!  It is
obvious that we are all speaking out of the anger and
HURT that we feel about the actions taken.  We have
all treated the SCA and the Barony of Northkeep as our
child; nurturing, loving, holding it tight to us-- and
someone has hurt our "child."
     This forum has defiantly become place for venting
anger.  Venting anger really isn't going to stop the
hurting, really. By bickering with each other (yes,
even if you didn't start it) we will not go forward.
If someone's words are not something that you want to
deal with, BLOCK the address.  It will not stop you
from getting other list mail.  Remember the adage
about the bully? There were lots of reasons the bully
was the bully (home-life, ADD etc..) but what was the
way to get rid of the bully, for real? Ignore him.
His attacks got worse rather than better to start, but
then slowly he forgot about you.

Zahava

> ENOUGH, DAMMIT!  If you have ANY respect for this
> Barony and its reputation,
> its populace, and its Hersir and Herrin, STOP
> GUTTING EACH OTHER IN FRONT OF
> OUTSIDERS!
--snip--