[Northkeep] Why Michael? ad terminus!

Michael Heydon mdheydon at swbell.net
Tue May 22 01:15:07 PDT 2001

at least we don't yell...

i am just going to guess you are asking me where i was, i was at work, do
you need a lighter with that?

ps. I don't know who the virtual scribe or acting virtual scribe of
Northkeep is but i bet they don't want you using the f word on the kingdom's
list.

^ ^ENOUGH, DAMMIT!  If you have ANY respect for this Barony and its
^ ^reputation,
^ ^its populace, and its Hersir and Herrin, STOP GUTTING EACH OTHER
^ ^IN FRONT OF
^ ^OUTSIDERS!  Ciana is dead-on right!  You wanna fight, DO IT WHERE THE
^ ^GLOATERS WILL NEVER SEE IT!  At officers meeting Sunday (Yeah, I
^ ^was there!
^ ^So were a LOT of people willing to help shoulder the load this
^ ^Barony's been
^ ^handed.  You want things to get better?  WHERE WERE YOU?  Ciana,
^ ^YOU have a
^ ^valid excuse.)  Name-calling and recriminations against outsiders is bad
^ ^enough without us acting like rabid hyenas caught in a trap and
^ ^tearing at
^ ^each other.  Someone said they were surprised how well that
^ ^meeting went, how
^ ^quickly we were able to focus on what we had to do and not what
^ ^had been done
^ ^to us and our Baron and Baroness, and I said, "That's the way
^ ^Northkeep has
^ ^always been.  We may fight among ourselves, but an attack from
^ ^outside will
^ ^meet a wall."  DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE PROVE ME WRONG!
^ ^Kevin the outraged.