[Sca-cooks] Walnut oil

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 15:00:45 PDT 2008

Stefan,

You could join the list, but opt for no e-mails.  That way, you could find stuff in the archives with a subject search that you could use in the Florigium... just a thought.

Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
Middle Kingdom

The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo