[Ansteorra-announce] Performers Wanted!

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Wed Aug 1 08:30:54 PDT 2001

Greetings from Their Excellencies Pendaran and Jehanne, Baron and Baroness
of Bryn Gwlad,

We wish it to be known to all that we shall host a bardic circle for the
pleasure and enjoyment of all who love the bardic arts at our upcoming
Baronial Championship this September. We have asked our baronial bard, Lord
Stephen MacThomas, to join us in the seat of honor, and do call upon all
bards, troubadours, skalds and other performers to join us for a night of
entertainment under the stars. Master Pug shall provide refreshment for any
who may be parched of throat, and we shall proved largesse for all who
perform.

Therefore look for more information soon and plan to attend our annual Bryn
Gwlad Baronial Championship!

In service to Crown and Kingdom,
Pendaran and Jehanne,
Lord and Lady Bryn Gwlad