[Ansteorra-announce] Western Region A & S Office

clarkcw@iwon.com clarkcw at iwon.com
Tue Aug 21 07:26:31 PDT 2001

H.E. Baroness Eleanor de Broke has announced that she will be stepping down
as the Western Region's Minister of Arts and Sciences effective October
2001. Baroness Eleanor has done a wonderful job in this office and we will
miss her good work. Anyone wishing to apply for this office should sent
an application of office, with proof of membership, to me, the Kingdom Minister
of Arts and Sciences. A copy of your application should also be sent to
H.E. Baroness Eleanor for the Wester Regional files. Our addresses are listed
in the BlackStar.
Remaining in service,
Mistress Charla Noel du Lac
KMoAS

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift:
http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157