[Ansteorra-announce] Queen's Champion Thank You's

Steve Hemphill producer at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 2 14:38:51 PDT 2001

Well, it may have taken 4 days for us to recover from the event, but I
wanted to make sure that the Kingdom knew how I felt about the large number
of folks that helped put this extravaganza together.

First and foremost to the people of Ansteorra,
Of course the populace is the reason we exist in the first place, but
thanks to you, the Kingdom, HRM Larissa, the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the
staff and myself enjoyed themselves to a marvelous degree.  And also thanks
to you, the Barony of Bryn Gwlad was able to provide a nice profit to the
coffers of the Kingdom and itself.  Please give yourselves a pat on the
back! ;-)

The Shire of Tempio,
Early on, you were asked for the generous loan of your precious gallery.
Despite the detailed logistics involved, the travel traversed and labor
necessary, you came through with incredible aplomb.  Everyone thought the
gallery added a very special touch of majesty to Their Majesties by
offering them a raised platform from which to view the event.  These types
of details are what make an event special.  Thank you so much for the
construction, the delivery, the setup and the use of such a wonderful piece
of equipment.

The Barony of Bryn Gwlad,
Thank you so much for saying "yes" to HRM Larrisa when she requested that
her Queen's Championship Tournament be held within your gates.  Your
hospitality once again provided Ansteorra with an event to remember.  Thank
you also, for having the confidence in me to help bring this event to
fruition.

Their Excellencies Pendaran and Jehanne,
Thank you for providing the Knowne Worlde with such an inspirational Baron
and Baroness who we all enjoy serving and who the Queen knew she could
count on to provide an outstanding event for everyone.

Caliban the Orphan (Site Coordinator),
I barely knew you when HE Pendaran pointed me in your direction.  I told
you yours would be the most difficult job and I know I didn't let you down!
Nor did you let me down.  No matter what I threw your direction, you caught
it all, juggled it all and made sure it landed where it was supposed to.