[Ansteorra-announce] Atttention Merchants

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 08:37:02 PDT 2001

The Canton of Loch Ruadh invites all merchants to come spend a pleasant
weekend with us at our Lughnasad Celebration, August 17-19.  If you're not
going to Pensic, come share time with us!

Shaded merchant and camping spaces available at the Canton fair grounds.
A relaxed family atmosphere.
A Summer Feast is included with all site fees.

Come spend time with family and friends and bring your wares to our event.
No merchanting fees required, we simply ask for a donation if possible to our
prize basket.

For further information please contact:
Merchant Coordinator
Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir