[Ansteorra-announce] Follow ups to Queen's Champion

Elizabeth Crouchet ecs at io.com
Mon Aug 6 12:26:35 PDT 2001

We would like to share our praises and thank-yous from the known world and to eachother with everyone who had a part in this event.

We have posted some of the best thank yous we have received at the Queen's Champion site.

Is you would like to share in our praises please go to
www.swordworks.org/queens

The original web page is still there as well. Just look for the link.

Thank you all for your praise and support.

Claire