[Ansteorra-announce] New e-list for rapier widows.

DonPieter at aol.com DonPieter at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 20:58:31 PDT 2001

Hello,
I would like to take this time to announce the new rapier widows e-list. This
list is for the significant others of rapier community to come together. This
list can be used for things like:

how to keep your fighter watered
how to dress your fighter
what in the world am I going to do while s/he is off at the tourney?
who wants to get together for lunch at (put event name here)
should I become a marshal?
and lots lots more

So if you would like to be on this new list or know someone who would. Send
them this email so they can write to:

rapier_widows-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Thanks for your time,

Don Pieter Rausch, WSA

PS, sorry about the cross postings of this email.