[Ansteorra-announce] Kings Lancer and boffers

Randy . brainplay at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:01:05 PDT 2001

Greetings to all!
  As previously announced an adult boffer event will happen at Kings Lancer
this coming weekend, August 24-26, at Rohan Farm in Loch Soilleir.  This is
open to all adults and should provide some great entertainment even to those
who are not chilvalric fighters.
   Although on very short notice I ask a boon of all light fighters who have
extra fencing masks to please bring them to donate to this event.  If we
have enough masks and participants we may have be able to have a full boffer
melee.
   For all of those who plan to bring their own boffer weapons please be
sure they coinside with the youth boffer standards but as always will be
inspected at the site (this includes boffer pork chops, legs of lamb,
snakes, purple dragons, and boffer crabs).  Since this is a touch kill
event, full plate armor is highly discouraged. Who wears full plate in
Ansteorra anyway?  If you have any questions regarding this you can reach me
at the numbers listed below.

In service to the King......(cute redheads, and those who feed me meat),
Lord Einego Olerkari Guzman

Home# 713-378-4339
or if you're already in the Houston area
pager# 281-738-4063

"A mind is a wonderful thing to play with."