[Ansteorra-announce] Baronial fair merchants update

Jay and Laurie Brandt brandtfamily at sprintmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:32:55 PDT 2001

Baronial fair merchants update

So far we have one furniture maker, one fan maker, one textile and one
leather goods merchant. We need you reservations now for prime sites on
merchants row. What is needed the name of the shop, the name of its
owner both mundane and SCA home address mundane and SCA, its maximum
size this is to include guy lines, what are you primarily selling. That
is so the merchantcrat does not put a bookseller in the middle of the
armours. :)
IN service tot he dream
HL Pegasus Devona
Merchantcrat