[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Yule Reve - Dec 8th from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Dec 3 03:40:49 PST 2001

Greetings good gentles from HL Gerald of Leesville, steward for Stargate's Yule Revel.

The year is 1499 and we celebrate the return of Captain General Vasco de Gama from his travels.  Please join the barony of the Stargate in our celebration of the Yule season.

It is this time of the year that the Stargate chooses the Title Bard and Title Artisan.  There is also a costume contest, a table decoration contest, and a request of largesse for those children less fortunate (a toy drive).

HE Curstaid will hold her vigil during the day and there will be a table set up for painting charters (of course), with the elevation to take place at court.

Feast will be provided by Ld Vaclav and is a sumptious repast from Portugal.  There are still a few (very few!) slots available, so please place your reservations now!

For more details, please visit http://stargate.ansteorra.org/yule2001/yule.html.  We hope to see everyone there.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate