[Ansteorra-announce] Merchants for border wars

Jeremy Ritchie frayman_albrecht at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 17:22:39 PST 2001

oyez oyez all merchants of Anstorra I send greetings.
I Lord Albrecht Auf Der Leirnstine am the Merchant
Coordinator for the upcoming "Border Wars" by the
Canton of Lindenwood February 15-18
I would like to send this invitation to setup shop in
our village, the only merchant fee we ask is for a
Item to be donated to the war chest.
I have several booths available so you won't need a
pavilion if you reserve early.
if interested  please email me your space
requirement's and what type of wares you sell
I can be reached at either scacowboy at dellepro.com
or frayman_albrecht at yahoo.com

Thank you
Albrecht