[Ansteorra-announce] 12th Night Hotel Suggestion

Aaron Robb philo_net at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 07:54:46 PST 2001

For those of you who are looking for hotel rooms for Steppes 12th
Night (Saturday, January 5th), we wanted to let you know that Quality
Inn in Ennis is running a special for us that weekend.

Rooms are $54/night (a little more if you upgrade to a King sized
bed, or if you have more than two people per room).

The Quality Inn is located at the intersection of I-45 and Highway 34
(exit 251B) "behind the Wataburger" (quoted directly from their web
page). It's right down the road from the event, which is also on Hwy
34. They can be reached at 972-875-9641.

Make sure you get the right rate when you make your reservation, and
we look forward to seeing you at Steppes 12th Night!

Philo Alexander, co-autocrat