[Ansteorra-announce] Status of Kingdom Event Stewards' Web Site

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 14:26:03 PDT 2001

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra does Lady Suzanne de la Ferté send greetings!

Due to a severe attack of mundane life, the web site has not yet been uploaded
to the Kindom web server.  I have great hopes that this task will be
accomplished within the next month.

When the site is finally uploaded, you will have access to general Ansteorran
information, as well as links to regional Ansteorran information.  Links are
provided to as many of the Knowne World sites as I could find.

A comments page will be included, since I anticipate this site to grow and
evolve over time.  If any groups have created Event Steward web sites / web
pages within the past six months, please let me know so that I can add your
link to the Kingdom site.

In the meantime, the draft documentation for the Kingdom Event Steward guide IS
available.  Please email me and I will be glad to send you a copy.

Thank you all for your patience,

In service, I remain,

Lady Suzanne

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com