[Ansteorra-announce] Some Regional War Practice dates.

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 20:24:47 PDT 2001

I encourage everyone to support their Regional Practices we prepare for Gulf
Wars.

I will be attending the Northern and Southern War practices.  I will not be
able to make the Western Practice, I'll be at Pennsic.  I will be at Gothic
Wars though.

Northern: 21 JUL 01: http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/revel.html
Southern:  29 JUL 01 the day after Queens:  http://www.swordworks.org/queens
Western:  5 AUG the day after Kings Round Table
http:://crossrodekeep.homestead.com/Local_Events.html

Kingdom War Practice:
Gothic War - Western Region
War Practice in the sense that I'd like the regional units that show up to
fight on the same side under their regional chain of commands.  This will be
a chance fo the King to see what he's got.  I will contact the event Marshall
and see what else can be arranged.

See you at practice.
In Service
Guy