[Ansteorra-announce] Did I get your name right?/Queen's Info

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Sat Jul 21 07:49:38 PDT 2001

If you have worked on the coming Queen's Champion or are signed up to
do so, please take a moment to check the web site to see if I have
your name correct and in the right place(s). EVERYONE deserves their
credit. If we missed you or got your name wrong, please use the
feedback form on the web site to send me (the Webmaster) the correct
information.

I have recently made some other updates to the QC web site as well.
Check out the Feast page for the feast menu, the Tournament page for
additional tournament info and the News page for recent news and
information. Going through the link on the kingdom calendar is still
the preferred method but if you need to access the site directly you
can use this link:

http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/index.shtml

If you still cannot get to the site or you cannot use the feedback
from on the site, you should e-mail me at jtc at io.com

Don Christian Dore