[Ansteorra-announce] Another Class at King's College

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 20:49:57 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Have you ever taught a class and wondered how you
could make it better?  Have you ever wanted to teach a
class at an event but just didn't know how to start?
Has anyone ever told you that you should teach an art
that you do well but you have never taught anyone
anything? Have you ever held an office and you need to
train people?

If so, I have the class for you!  I will be teaching
class on "Teaching Styles: Some Hopefully Helpful
Hints on Teaching" at King's College on June 16th.
The focus of this class is to help you be more
confident and effective while teaching in a classroom
setting.

There is no fee for the class and no limit to the
number of attendants but it is in the morning so get
there early to plan your day.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

I remain in service,
HL Delphina de Champeaux
The Barony of  the Stargate