[Ansteorra-announce] A missive from Her Royal Highness Larissa

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:07:03 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone.

Pennsic is swiftly approaching, and as is tradition for those of Us who have
the Honor to Represent Ansteorra, there is a gift exchange with the
Kingdom's present to promote friendship and goodwill.

I am working closely with Lady Afan to gather largess to present to the
Kingdom's of the Knowne World, their Crowns and Successors, and indeed this
is a task of great magnitude!

We know that the people of this wonderful Kingdom have been more than
generous with helping with this task from the great Gulf War, however, Lady
Afan tells me that in her travels she has not yet found many willing hands
to help with his task, so we thought perhaps a general announcement asking
for assistance would bring swifter aid to this good cause.

In this spirit, all of those who are willing to lend their arts and
sciences, their wares as merchants, or their gifts as gentle members of this
populace are entreated to contact Lady Afan ferch Elystan  at
grrhine at swbell.net (she is also listed under Central Regional Seneschal) for
information on joining us in this labor of love.

In joy and service to Ansteorra,

Larissa, Princepessa