[Ansteorra-announce] War Practice

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:48:32 PDT 2001

Come join the Northern Region in another War Practice. This
installement of Melee's will be in the Barony of Namorn(Norman,
Ok)on June 23rd. We would like to kick off at 2:00pm and play until we are
to tired to do so any longer.

The Namron fighter practice site is Andrews Park in Norman,
Oklahoma.  Take I-35 to Main Street.  Head east on Main about
two miles to Webster.  At this light turn left (north).  Go
about three blocks and Andrews Park will be on your right.  We
meet on the west side of the park.  It is just north of the
Public Library.

Hope to see you all there.
Ld.Karl Hungus
NRW