[Ansteorra-announce] Site Token class at Kings College

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue Jun 5 10:56:54 PDT 2001

Well, I guess if others can advertise their class.... so can I!   :-)

'Event Site Tokens' will be taught at Kings College, June 16th.
In addition to a display of a variety of site tokens collected over the years,
and a discussion of site token ideas (historical and SCA anachronistic);
I will be teaching how to make fibula pins and penannular broaches as site tokens.

Supplies to bring if you have them:
Round-Nose and flat-nose pliers,  metalwork file, metal wire cutters
Fee:  $1. for metal wire material (we will be using 12-16 gauge wire)

Bring your favorite site token ideas or samples for a show-n-tell moment.

'Event Site Tokens' is scheduled at 3pm.   This is a new class, so is not
listed on the 'class list' at the Kings College website.

Cheers,  Mistress Hillary Greenslade, OP