[Ansteorra-announce] Contacting Their Highnesses

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:41:30 PDT 2001

Greetings Everyone!

Because of the amount of calls and emails We receive daily, I wanted to post
a note saying that as of tomorrow morning, We will be at Lilies War in the
Kingdom of Calontir.

My house sitter will not be answering the phone, nor will my cats ;), so
please don't worry when I don't answer your call or email expediently, We
will be back home a week from Monday.

I hope everyone who makes the journey to Warlord and King's College to
support these events has a safe journey and a wonderful time!

We look forward to returning home with tales of valor and amusement.

In joy and service to Ansteorra.

Larissa, Princepessa