[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Dance and Musicians Symposium -- July 21

jhirling at houston.rr.com jhirling at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 16 08:28:39 PDT 2001

Dear Friends,
The time has come for us to finalize our teachers for the European tracks at Kingdom Dance &
Musicians Symposium, July 21 at Boni's Dance Studio, 9102 Forest Crossing Dr. The Woodlands, TX
77381.

Confirmed are:
Dr. Yvonne Kendall
10am-Noon: 16th c. Italian
1:30 - 3:00pm: 15c bassedance  (are these times OK, Yvonne?)

HL Guillaume de Troyes & Ly Isabeau Lallement
Noon - 1 pm: LaVolta & Galliards
2-5 pm:  Il Canario - 3 hours

HL Philip White
Advanced 15th c Italian - 1 hour
either 15th c Italian or Burgundian Basse - 1 hour

moi -- 1 hour -  Prendente in Giro (Saltarello II) & Anne's Courante

Others offering to teach:
H Mme Perronnelle Charette de la Tour du Pin:  Bransles and/or Almans
HL Signy Gandalvsdottir: Advanced English Country
HL Myfanwy ferch Eifion: Indroductory English Country

As needed:
Ld Christoforo Gianni
Ly Isabeau Quiquandon
Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna

For those who wish to teach but have not offered yet, please let me know what dances you want to
teach.  We have 3 tracks covering 7 hours each.  Dr. Kendall will have 3 1/2 hours of one track.  HL
Guillaume de Troyes & Ly Isabeau Lallement will have 4 hours of another track.  We have about 9
hours open after the individual classes already offered.