[Ansteorra-announce] Waterbearers Thanks

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:06:06 PDT 2001

  We had a great turnout of fighters at the War Practice in Namron this
weekend in the North. It was hot, but there was a breeze and shade so not
unbearable. The wonderful ladies of Namron, Northkeep, and other locations
brought us out a bounty of fruit, sandwiches, potatoe salad, water,
gatoraid, ect.. and I though thank god for them or we heavy fighters would
be dead.

  I posted a war practice and the wonderful people of Namron brought us out
everything we needed accept weapons. A lot of other people saw the post and
thought to drive hours to a war practice to give us water and fruit. They
were not personally asked, they just did it because they are good people. I
thought that they never can never get enough thanks from the fighters of
Ansteorra and at times do not.

  I would like to personally thank each and every person who did or has ever
waterbearered for us fighters. You do a somewhat thankless job, but never
think that we as fighters are not extremely thankful. VIVAT to you all.

Ld.Karl Hungus
NRW and thankfully hydrated fighter