[Ansteorra-announce] Kings college

mike young uther at lcc.net
Fri May 4 04:16:51 PDT 2001

Greetings from HL Gwyneth Blackrose, class coordinator for this years King's College.
I still need teachers for this event.  If you have knowledge to share, now is the time to write or call (936)634-2935 me to volunteer.   Classes already working include embroidery, sword and shield, performance instruction, growing period plants, stained glass, treasurer and seneschal warrenting, pewter casting, cheese making, redaction of period brewing recipes, feast preparation, costuming, childrens classes, playing the harp, dance, pottery, blacksmithing...well, you get the idea...wouldn't want there not to be any surprises:)  Please pass this on to those not on these lists and announce at your local meetings.
I'll look forward to hearing from you!
in service,
gwyneth