[Ansteorra-announce] Black Star status

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Fri May 18 08:08:04 PDT 2001

Unto my kinsmen in Ansteorra, and those abroad who read these lists,
Come greetings from Michael Silverhands, your Kingdom Chronicler:

The May issue of the Black Star is being mailed beginning today. (And there was
much rejoicing!) First Class and International will be mailed today. Bulk 3rd
Class will be mailed next week. I apologise to all of you for any inconvenience
or confusion this may have caused you.

The June issue of the Black Star is at the printers, and should be mailed next
week. The July issue is also expected to run on schedule. I am indebted to Lord
Stephen von Drachenfels for publishing these issues.

I am contacting the event stewards for events advertised in the May issue. We
are refunding any fees paid for those ads, since they didn't get out in time to
do the events any good.

Again, please accept my profound apologies for letting my kinsmen down in this
regard. It is my heart's will to serve my kingdom and my kinsmen, and it grieves
me to fall short of the line.

I had previously announced in these boards that I would hold this office until
Coronation in July, and accept applications for it through the end of June (next
month). Due to life circumstances, I must advance that date. You may apply for
this office through the end of May (this month), with a decision to be made by
the Society Chronicler and our Crown in early June. If you are serious about
this position, get your applications in to me at this address:

Michael Tucker
2903 Kevin Ln
Houston, TX 77043-1309

This is the last call for applications.

While I'm discussing applications: several regional offices (coastal, northern,
southern and western) are open, or will be soon. Please contact me if you are
interested in serving your kingdom in this capacity.

Yours in service,
Michael

"The face of love is kindness; the heart of love is joy; the hand of love is service."
-- William Arthur Ward