[Ansteorra-announce] Siege Weapons

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 11:13:45 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Kom heil og sael Ansteorra!

I am Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö av Kiersted.   I have been granted the position
as Siege Weapons Commander for our mighty Kingdom.   I am taking applications
for regional leaders to act as my Lieutenants.  I need a coastal, Southern and
Northern Lieutenant .

  I have made Lord Ogden Dumas my Western Regional LT and

Lord Lothar Wildehaar my Central Regional Lt.

My 2nd is Command is Lord Dolfin of Cork.

I will introduce to you the other leaders as they come.  Until next time,

In Service,

Almarr