[Ansteorra-announce] Viking Exhibit two more weekends

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Thu Oct 4 16:13:17 PDT 2001

Just a reminder that the Viking Exhibit sponsored by the Smithsonian, will
be on for only TWO more weekends, till Oct. 14th. at the Houston Museum of
Natural Science.   Check out their website at :  www.hmns.org     for
further details.  I highly recommend ordering your tickets before you
arrive at the museum to avoid the lines.  If you have not seen the exhibit,
it's fabulous, with lots of first source items on display in metalworks,
woodworks, some fabrics, 2 illuminated books, armor and weapons, and tools.

Check it out!    (and while you are there on the weekend, look for our SCA
re-enactors from the Longship Company of Bjornsborg as they do historical
demos.)
Cheers, Hillary