[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A & S Scholarly Papers

clarkcw at iwon.com clarkcw at iwon.com
Fri Oct 12 12:05:05 PDT 2001

Greetings,

 The scholarly papers for Kingdom Arts and Sciences are starting to roll
in. I have received 4 papers which have gone out to judges, 2 judges per
paper. I have heard from 5 other artisans that say their papers are on the
way. I am so pleased at the response from our artisans. I hope there are
more of you who are writing and sending papers.

 I will accept late papers through next week, as long as the artisan contacts
me by Wednesday of next week (10/17/01)to let me know the paper is on the
way. I can be contacted at 409/880-8558 (weekday-daytime) or 409/331-0645
evenings/weekends or by email, at clarkcw at iwon.com or MOAS at ansteorra.org.

 Please remember DO NOT send your papers by mail that requires a signature.
My address is in the BlackStar.

Remaining in service,

Mistress Charla Noel du Lac
KMoAS

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift:
http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157