[Ansteorra-announce] Margrave/Vormund VII

Elizabeta of Rundel rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 16:48:26 PDT 2001

Don't miss out on the One and Only Margrave/Vormund
VII!!!  We're going to have a tavern with stews,
breads, a made to order omelette breakfast, possibly
kabobs, and a suckling pig!  The heavy weapons and
rapier fighting will be absolutely wonderful!  Our
Bard is looking forward to choosing his successor,
although he has said that if the competition is as
strong as last year, he's going to have a hard choice
to make.  We have lots of children's activities, with
a Children's Margrave to be chosen in each age group.
We are expecting the merchanting to be good as well,
so if you are a merchant, please come and join us!
One merchant that will be there will be selling
stones/stone jewelry, with Amber and Onyx strong among
them.

http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/cantonrundel/margrave.html
or rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com for more information

=====
In Service to the Dream,

Elizabeta
Seneschal of Rundel
Minister of Children for Margrave/Vormund