[Ansteorra-announce] TRM's alive and in once piece (sorta)

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:18:45 PDT 2001

Greetings Everyone.

Yes, we were hit by A tornado.  The adjustor does the real estimate tomorrow
but they are saying somewhere in the area of $65,000.00 in damage.

I was in the house, it was an interesting experience to say the least.  We
got power a couple hours ago, and the bottom half of the house has been
proclaimed safe for us to inhabit.

More later, Our thanks to all of you who saw this on the news or the net and
came with food, chain saws, trash bags and strong arms.

Love,

Larissa