[Ansteorra-announce] Disaster Relief for New York - Donating Blood

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Tue Sep 11 13:39:43 PDT 2001

Greetings All,

In light of the cowardly attack on New York and Washington, great amounts of
blood will be needed over the next several days. I urge one and all who are
able to donate blood for this cause. We live a great distance from these
catastrophic events and there is not much that most of us can do. But one of
the most important things that many of us can do is to give the gift of life
by donating blood.

I don't know about blood centers everywhere, but I do know that the Central
Texas Blood Bank is being flooded with donors and is asking that people come
in the next few days, stating that the need for blood will remain high for
some time.

This is your chance to do as heroes do; I urge you to seize the opportunity.

H.E. Sir Pendaran Glamorgan