[Ansteorra-announce] Do not open attachments

Elizabeth Crouchet ecs at io.com
Fri Sep 14 07:02:39 PDT 2001

If you got a message form me relpying to something you sent me recently and it has an attachment that says to 'look at this" DO NOT OPEN  IT! I did not mean to send it.

If you did open it, go here, follow the directions and it will be fixed.  Sorry. I was not careful enough when checking my backlog of email and I opened this virus. I only got it from one person and they were nice enough to send me this link as well.  This is another email worm that sends replies to unopened messages in your email if you use Outlook.

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99069

I apologize to anyone who got this from me. I'll be more careful.

Claire