[Ansteorra-announce] Vigil of Darius of the Bells

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 05:05:32 PDT 2001

Greetings my friends and family of Ansteorra.

In accordance to the the decree of Their Majesties Duncan and Larissa I
will on Friday night at Elfsea Defender (Sept 21-23) undertake a vigil
in preperation for my elevation to the Order of the Laurel.

I invite you one and all to come and be a part of this night. there will

be drming and dancing for entertainment as well as a variety of scents,
tastes, and sensations from the lands of Persia. Feel free to bring your

drums and join into the festivities. I will spend this eavening and
night in the seclusion of my chamber preparing my self for the my duties

and responsibilities as a peer of the realm. Any who would wish to
impart such wisdom, ideals, or words of encouragement that they have,
will be welcomed and given audiance.

I give thanks to all of those who have helped me and guided me through
out the years on this journey. My vigil is in celebration of their work
and sacrifice in my name as well as those goals which I have striven to
reach.

I look forward to seeing each of you on this night and again I give
thanks for your time in reading this notice

HL Darius of the Bells, CIM
Apprentice to Meistress Eowyn ferch Rhys
Apprentice to Master Freidrich der Rothirsch

http://www.elfsea.org/defender/