[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Rapier information

Elisabeth B. Zakes ezakes at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 10 18:20:42 PDT 2002

I have just spoken with the Ansteorra Rapier Marshal. He has information
from the Society Marshal that, until further notice, 12 and 13-year-olds may
not participate in the Youth Rapier program. We are looking into this and
hope to have the matter resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation, and my deepest apologies to the youth whom
this affects. I will let you know when we have further information.

Aethelyan Moondragon, KYRM
--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]