[Ansteorra-announce] Central Regional Practice Thank You

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:34:58 PDT 2002

Unto Ansteorra, I hope all is well,

I wish to take this opportunity to Thank all those who attended the Central
Regional Fighter Practice/War Practice hosted by Rosenfeld.  We had
approximately 15 fighters on the field including 3 archers, Master Arilklee
and His Majesty Patrick Michael.  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.  I
wish to thank Rosenfeld for setting up thier portable castle.  This gave
everyone a chance to practice siege tactics.  Donna Antonia, thank you for
coming out and helping teach the Marshalling class.  Thanks also go to the
two lovely ladies, whom I can not remmeber your names, for water bearing and
making sure the fighters were cared for.  A plug for the site.  That was
beautiful and the lake looked wonderful and I wish I had the chance to go
swimming.  Can we plan another event there soon?

Stayed tuned for plans for the next event.

HL Raimond
Central Regional Knight Marshal

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>