[Ansteorra-announce] Mooneschadowe Guardian Feast

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Tue Aug 6 20:19:15 PDT 2002

Greetings Ansteorra!

If you would like to reserve a spot (or more!) at the Shire of Mooneschadowe's upcoming Guardian Feast, please send an e-mail to the Feast Steward, Lady Magdalena da Cadamosto.  Her e-mail address is magdlena at earthlink.net.  The address in the Black Star is wrong.

If you have any further questions about the event, contact me (agillilan at swbell.net) or my lord, Centurion Jean Paul (cchipman at nomadics.com) or visit our website at http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/guardian/.  Check back often, for it will be updated frequently in the next few weeks.

Remember: Mooneschadowe Guardian, September 6-8, 2002 at The Ranch, just north of Stillwater, OK.

Gilyan Clonmacnoise
Co-Autocrat