[Ansteorra-announce] Just a few more updates needed for the Ansteorran Laurels Website

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org
Wed Aug 7 18:22:00 PDT 2002

Greetings to all!

Thanks to the many fine folks who have spent time digging through their old
photos to find pictures of various Ansteorran Laurels, and who helped fill
in missing bits of information regarding the Laurels!  Your help is vastly
appreciated... and it helps to preserve a piece of the history of our proud
kingdom.

I've made lots of updates, but I'm still missing odds and ends here and
there.  Take a moment, and look through the list below, and see if you have
any of the missing pieces!  Preserve the history of the Land of the Black
Star, get my undying thanks, and a photo credit or two!

And, if you'd like to take a look at what we've got thus far, please do!
Suggestions are welcome - just send them to <gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org>.
The Ansteorran Laurels Website (draft version still...) is currently located
at:

http://www.vikinganswerlady.org/ALW/

Many thanks,
::GUNNVOR::

MISSING INFORMATION
===================
Agrippina Argyra
(Need Photo)

Andreanna Innes
(Need Photo)
Location:
Area(s) of Expertise:

Anna Czulneja
(Need Photo)

Aren of Rivenhorn
(Need Photo)
Location:
Area(s) of Expertise:

Athena Mawrcan Derwen Ddu
(Need Photo)

Aureliane Rioghail
(Need Better Photo)
Area(s) of Expertise:

Aymbros Turlion de Laisard
(Need Photo)

Branwyn O'Bralligan
(Need Better Photo)

Celine Jane d'Hermain
(Need Photo)
Date of Elevation:

Charles Inman MacMoore
(Need Better Photo)

Dyfan ab Agio
Date of Elevation:
Location:
Area(s) of Expertise:

Edward d'Orleans
(Need Better Photo)

Elizabeth Karien of the Four Winds (Countess Betsy)
(Need Photo)

Erasimierz Waspanieski (Greyraven)
(Need Photo)
Area(s) of Expertise:

Fiona Mairi MacQuarrie
(Need Photo)
Location:
Area(s) of Expertise:

Flavia Beatrice Carmigniani (Bjo)
(Need Photo)

Genevieve de Courtanvaux
(Need Better Photo)

Godfrey de la Fosse (Geoffrey Gamble)
(Need Better Photo)

Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere
(Need Better Photo)

Hrothgar of Farley
(Need Better Photo)
Location:

Ivivis of Cornwall
(Need Photo)
Area(s) of Expertise:

Katharina von Alyssin
(Need Better Photo)
Location:
Area(s) of Expertise:

Katherine von Hildrizhausen
(Need Better Photo)
Area(s) of Expertise:

Kemreth Danil
(Need Better Photo)

Lysbeth Poulsdottir
(Need Better Photo)

Mara MacNaughten
(Need Photo)

Mari ferch Rathyen
(Need Better Photo)

Michael of Moria
(Need Better Photo)
Location: (I've got conflicting reports - inactive in Stargate, or active in
another kingdom?)
Area(s) of Expertise:

Modius von Mergentheim
(Need Better Photo)

Pa en Ka en Ptah
(Need Photo)
Location: Unknown (I've heard reports of "deceased", does anyone know for
sure?)
Area(s) of Expertise:

Peter of the Golden Isles
(Need Photo)
Area(s) of Expertise:

Raisya Khorivovna
(Need Better Photo)

Rayah Blackstar
(Need Photo)

Richenda de la Selva
(Need Photo)
Location:
Area(s) of Expertise: Viking studies

Rondinella de Tyrolia
(Need Photo)

Schon ha Levy
(Need Photo)
Location:
Area(s) of Expertise:

Siobhan ni Breoghan FitzLloyd
(Need Photo)

Tamlin du Bois Vert
(Need Photo)

Ursula von dem Meer
(Need Better Photo)
Location: Out of kingdom (anyone know more specifically?)
Area(s) of Expertise: