[Ansteorra-announce] Northern Regional War/Fighter Practice in January

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Dec 29 16:27:33 PST 2002

Greetings to our kingdom’s fine army!!!  As the year comes to an end, hopefully we all are looking forward to Gulf Wars coming up, and getting our gear and our skills back into shape.  As such, we need practice!

Since I was late last month in announcing it, we wanted to try having another war/fighter practice in Brad Leah in the month of January.  Exact date is January 19th.  It is the day after the Red Tape event, so will not be against any kingdom event.  We will kick off the days practice @ 2:00 pm at Brad Leah’s OEC (Outdoor Education Center) which is large enough and has high enough ceilings for an indoor practice in case of bad weather.  If the weather is good, we can move outside to the lovely park area and practice there.    The shire of Brad Leah was kind enough to provide snacks and drinks for us at the last practice, and they say that they will do so again at this practice.  Additionally, since Brad Leah is so far south (well for the northern Region) we hope that people from the Central and Western regions will consider joining us and making this an awesome practice.

I’ll send out reminders as the day approaches, but mark it on your calendars!!

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens
Squire to Sir Asoph, Northern Regional General ☺

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com