[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Yule Directions

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 2 15:59:15 PST 2002

Greetings from the Stargate Yule Autocrat,

It was brought to my attention that the directions to the site for Stargate Yule that were supposed to be included in the December Black Star were accidentally left out.  I am therefore emailing the directions (and address) to this list so everyone can get them.  Please pass them on to anyone who you know to be attending.  Directions and address are also available on the Stargate Website via http://stargate.ansteorra.org/yule2002/directions.htm.  The address is Mapquest.com compatable if you want tailored directions from your starting point.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Christ Memorial Lutheran Church
14200 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079

Coming from North or South of Houston:
- Take I-45 to Beltway 8 (toll road).
- Take Beltway 8 West to I-10.
- Take I-10 West to Kirkwood
- Turn South on Kirkwood to Memorial
- Turn right onto Memorial
- The Church will be on your right before you get to Dairy Ashford.

In service,
Lord Alden Drake
Stargate Yule Autocrat