[Ansteorra-announce] Northern Regional Fighter practice in Brad Leah

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Dec 11 11:19:20 PST 2002

I'm extremely sorry about the late notice on this announcement, but the
knight marshal of Brad Leah and I were trying to make sure that all
space was reserved properly. Now being accomplished, we will hold a
INDOOR melee practice at Brad Leah's normal practice field this Sunday,
December 15th, at 2:00 pm.

Directions (coming from the north)
Taking I 44 south until you reach Wichita Falls.  Once You reach Wichita
Falls you will take 82/277 west exit it is the abilene Lubbock exit.
You will go through several lights down town for about a quarter mile.
Then follow the 277/ 82  this is called Kell blvd.  you will go about 2
miles until you reach the taft exit.  Turn left at taft for about a mile
until you reach midwestern parkway.  Turn right at midwestern parkway.
go about 1/4 mile until you reach Louis J. Rodriguez rd and turn left.
You are there.....at the OEC..............

Coming from the DFW area, take highway 81 up to 277 west.  Follow above
directions.