[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra's Newest Pelican to be

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Fri Dec 20 18:09:23 PST 2002

Seasons Greetings Ansteorra,

It is my great pleasure and honor to have Their Majesties permission to
announce that Lady Morgan Cain has accepted Their Majesties offer of
Elevation to the Ancient and Honorable Order of the Pelican.  Their
Majesties have graciously agreed to conduct the ceremony at
Coronation.  The original date of the ceremony was to have been Steppes
12th Night but due to a scheduling conflict Morgan asked that it be
postponed to Coronation.  Please join me in welcoming Ansteorra's newest
Pelican to be.

Baron Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, OP