[Ansteorra-announce] Elfseas Baronial College

Sebastian de Rolstoun sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 07:39:26 PST 2002

Unto the list does Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun send his
most humble greetings,

The time has come.  Artisans, today is your last
chance to send your letters of intent to Mistress
Gwenyth (sscott at datuma.com).  The event is not limited
to Artisans; If you want to learn how to make boots,
gloves, pants, or even pretty jewelry for your lady
you can learn here.  Yes, there's more; Incle loom
weaving, Italian costuming, basic t-tunics, and also
children's garb.  No, that's not all,for those of us
not interested in any of the a-fore mentioned
activities, there will be classes on mideivil war
tactics, combat roles of S C A units, marshaling, and
children's boffer.  This just in, we will have all the
archery equipment there so those of you who have been
talking about starting to shoot, what a better time.

Come and join us on Saturday February 9th as we choose
our 10th Baronial artisan at the First Jefferson
Unitarian Church (1959 Sandy Lane in Forth Worth).
The site is wet, and there are no open flames
permitted.  Also, unfortunately, your pets will have
to stay home.

Site fees are as follows:

Adults (over 13):		10.00
Children (12 and under):	 5.00
Children (5 and under):		FREE

Wow, that's cheaper than dinner and a movie. How do I
get there?