[Ansteorra-announce] Demo Information

Kassia MacWilliam Kassia at mmcable.com
Sun Feb 10 14:36:07 PST 2002

Greetings,

In two weeks Namron will be having a demo at the Our Kids World Family Fun
Fest at the Oklahoma City Fairgrounds International Bldg. On Saturday Feb
23rd from 10 am -5 pm and on Sunday Feb 24th from Noon to 5 pm. This event
draws between 15,000 -20,000 people over the weekend and is a great
publicity event for us.

To Our Dear Friends in Weisenfeuer, I know this is on Mead Bees weekend, and
I have been heartily encouraging all that plan to attend Mead Bees to keep
those plans. We are not trying to steal attendees to your event and I happen
to know there is going to be a good Namron representation there.  However,
there are a few who hadn't planned to go yet who are interested in helping
at the demo.

Now back to those who are interested in helping out at the demo.  We are
setting up a tournament camp area for the children to explore at the Fun
Fest. Also in planning are fighting, courtly and Middle Eastern dancing
times and whoever is willing to demonstrate their particular skill in the
Arts and Sciences for the children.  Our entry fee is waived, and any
children attending in garb, get to explore all the other areas also.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend by answering this email,
how many are coming and what day/times you will be helping out and what area
you wish to help out with. You do not have to stick around both days or be
there the whole time, a couple of hours help is most welcome.

A special thank-you to whatever grapevine is in place that let me know a few
outside our area were interested in  attending this demo.

In Service,
Kassia
Hospitaler to Namron