[Ansteorra-announce] Minor Change at Border Wars Fighting

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:55:25 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Kom Hiel Ansteorra.

  There has been a minor schedule change at Border Wars on Sunday.
This will just involve the Heavy Fighters.  The new schedule will be

9 AM ish, very ISH.  will be the 3 man Bearpit sponsered by the Centurions.
Make your own teams.  1 member of the Chivalry per team.

After lunch, Dux will then have the War Practice.

Saturdays events remain unchanged......

Morning will be the Cattle Raids in the town, and around 1 will start the main
fighting on the field, lead by Duke Kein.

 Saturday morning we will be assembling Siege Engines.  Sunday Afternoon we
will have a Siege competition.

HL Gilli is bringing his Arrow making Factory.  We will also teach how to make
pork chops.

  Plenty of fighting and fun to be had by all.
  See you there.

Armor inspection will be both mornings at the white pavilion, under the big
white tower!  There is no time limit of inspections, you come late, no
problem.  We will inspect you when ever you get there.  Just find the fighting
and ask a marshall.

Happy Trails
Centurion Almarr Bjarnklo

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]